Monday, November 05, 2012

KIM SHARES HER SECRET TO GREAT SHAPE AND TALKS ABOUT KANYE





According to reports from The Sun,  Kim K said she can fully represent a healthy shapy woman, "I am really glad to be able to promote a healthy, natural body shape, eating well and exercising and appreciating the shape that you naturally have."
she furthered admitted being a victim to harsh comments online, "Yes, I have been the subject of mean comments and nasty put-downs."
i just ignore them and worry about young ones that take it to heart she says.




The diva also talked about her heartthrob "He's been there through so many different stages of my life and before I was famous, so this relationship is a different thing entirely"

"I can't even think about being with anyone else other than the man I'm with."

2 comments:

  1. Wish her good luck in her sojourn with kanye

    ReplyDelete
  2. Same stale gist.Abeg park well jare

    ReplyDelete