Saturday, October 06, 2012

BABA IJEBU: NEARLY CANNOT KILL A BIRD

 

Ever thought of Baba ijebu (Nigerian premier Lotto) as an option when broke...yea i did *Can't Watch*

I was really broke that period and i needed money more than federal government ,,i had just #500 left, i just wish i could find a money doubler right now cos i gat needs to meet i told my Lil bro...Na baba ijebu be the way forward if you really need to triple the money not even double and today is even NATIONAL, kunle go get sure numbers and if you play with that your #500 you should be counting form 30k plus..*surprised face* are you for real?---Then what are you waiting for, go and play the game i told him.
Kunle how far  my bro hailed, i wan play today's game oh so just give me two sure numbers that you are very sure of, i don't want to hear gist oh,,nawa for you oh Michael,,in fact when this game click you must buy me two bottles oh shine shine bobo(Star lager beer) kunle replied----dat one na small tin now,,i trust you kunle you be sure boy.
Back home i kept singing *Molowo molowo molowo Noni* and drafting my budget, " i would make my hair and my nails and buy that sweet top i have been admiring in that shop" i thought to myself--oh you back bro---yea sis ,you should be counting in tens of thousands in 3hours time---*eh eh kukere kukere i get it eh money oh*  oh boy eh i cant wait mehn.
I kept checking the time and binge, it clocked 3hours, Michael wats up now time don reach oh, it should be out by now---oh yeah it should,he zoomed off happy as well knowing i would tip him for a job well done.
In less than 15mins he was back, i rushed towards him how far now where is the money? with a big fat smile on my face :::)--- mehn sis it didn't click oh but we NEARLY WON--- what do you mean we NEARLY WON? what happened? --we played 19-94 and 19-93 is what clicked--oh no what about the #500, did you collect it back?--he laughed, how now don't you know that anything that goes into the offering basket doesn't come out---i worked out with a sad face and talking to myself  "i should have just used that money for something better,,come to think of it all those people that has been playing for over 4 years and have not won anything i wonder how devastated they will feel, this baba ijebu sef, he must be very very rich by now,,,if i catch him he will ?????? complete it for me now *tongue out*

7 comments:

  1. Baba ijebu needs even ur last kobo more than U.( Those that keep Playing hoping to be Winners I pity for them) inVest your money and see it tripple not lotto the money.. And see it fly to a point of no Return. I really laff at U. After reading ur testimony

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol...'Nearly', 'almost' hw i like those words....it'll make u feel good even though u r on d same level as those dat lost.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's how we always look for quick money! I believe that baba ijebu is for lazy people.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Abeg forget who no go, no go know! Some people have made millions from the same Baba Ijebu I have seen a Mechanics N100 turn into 20k plus. Its all about a means to keep hope alive for some!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lol..... Good 4 yu. Haahahahaha

    ReplyDelete