Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Veteran actress Ngozi Nwosu needs our help

 

In her words at the "Who wants to be a millionaire special celebrity edition" she said to Journalist and Best Of Nollywood Awards executive producer Seun Oloketuyi who came to play the game for her:

“Seun, do you know I was here (WWTBAM) few years back to play this game for Samanja and I didn’t know that I will be here years later for people to play for me to survive. See life.” 


Ngozi Nwosu is dying. She has lost it all; weight, strength and vigor but not her talent and deep sense of humor which she displayed during the over one and a half hours we spent together recently. Her emotions ranged from profound despair to occasional outbursts of laughter at her own jokes.When i got a call from the organizers of Who Wants To Be A Millionaire to come play in the special Celebrity Edition last week, I did not know it was the cause of our Dear Ngozi I will be playing for until I got there. The Director revealed this to me few minutes before recording began as Ngozi sauntered in Seun said..

Ngozi Nwosu is suffering from Kidney and heart related issues and not HIV as speculated. Her nurse said “Thanks to God and medical attention, she is willing to give living again a chance by fighting,”.
She needs N6m for her treatment abroad, and she needs it fast..Help Ngozi live longer with your support.
Please send your support to Ngozi Nwosu GTB 0052851673..
May God bless you.... 

2 comments: